P-R-E at Cumulus Antwerp
P-R-E on 13 Apr 2023 – at 3.30 – 5 pm. As part of the Cumulus conference in Antwerp.
Practitioners meeting Researchers meeting Educators.
This P-R-E session in Antwerp will allow to relaunch the on-site conversations and look at the questions at stake for education after these turbulent years.
Different approaches in terms of interactions between practice and research and education will help us envision ways of interconnecting knowledge shaping and transmission, in the areas of
– Uplifting Architecture & Design practice, research and education, with Dr. Sumayah Al-Solaiman, Riyadh
– Education Innovation at Scientific College of Design in Muscat, with Dr Mona Ismail
– Innovation at Cité du Design St-Etienne, with Isabelle Verilhac
– Typographic Design, with Jo De Baerdemaeker
– Food Innovation at Apicbase, with Carl Jacobs
– Food Systems at coCreationcamp, with Alok b. Nandi
The multiplicity of sectors and pedagogical modalities will trigger possibilities to explore education innovation and update the questions explored in P-R-E sessions in Bogota, Seattle, Lyon, Kolkata, Paris, Johannesburg, … these took place on site or on line since 2018.
P-R-E activities are coordinated by Eija Salmi and Frédéric Degouzon for Cumulus, and Alok b. Nandi for IxDA.