Antwerp IAPCO EDGE
On 18th of January 2024, Alok Nandi is giving a keynote on communication and presentation skills, focusing on narrative and design, in the IAPCO EDGE Seminar, co-organised by Antwerp Convention Bureau, VisitFlanders, Semico.
The theme for IAPCO EDGE Antwerp is the Legacy of Conferences which coincides with the methodology of the Visit Flanders Convention Bureau to generate a positive impact and to increase the sustainable handprint of conferences.
IAPCO EDGE is a highly interactive 3 day-seminar designed for meetings and events professionals. Taught by global leaders in the meetings industry, attendees will develop new skills and have an opportunity to self-reflect and learn strategies to improve work/life balance.
Through teamwork and social activities, participants connect and build friendships with professionals from PCOs, convention bureaus, convention centres from around the world.
IAPCO’s vision for the EDGE Seminar is to:
• Facilitate the gathering of “all” PCOs, CVBs, Convention Centres, Associations in an inspirational setting
• Inspire participants to learn and lead within our industry
• Create a platform for personalised learning and professional development for everyone who attends
• Encourage an environment for peer-to-peer learning and knowledge-sharing inside and outside the meeting room
• Build relationships and friendships between individuals to continue and enhance further learning post-seminar
• Create pride and accountability within the profession
An EDGE seminar is for meeting professionals who are looking to advance their careers and learn from industry leaders in a ‘hands-on way’ and make connections for life. Registrations are limited to 80 people to allow IAPCO faculty to interact closely with small groups to build new skills and refresh their practices.